We like lists in copywriting. If you’ve got a lot to say, bullet points can help say it much more quickly. So if space is an issue, bullets can be your new best friend.
A few reasons to add Katie Q to your list of go-to copywriters:
• Katie works largely at home for the time being. So she doesn’t cost you anything to run, in terms of desk space, electricity or tea bags.
• This Senior Writer is value for money because she doesn’t waste your time re-writing drafts – Katie nails the brief first time.
• Katie is also available on a part-time basis. This means she doesn’t need to spend a day twiddling her thumbs as part of a week’s booking. She’ll work for one day or four.
• A super speedy writer, Katie can save you time and money, without compromising on quality. Not every writer can say that…
• This copywriter’s top attributes are eagle eyes, a love of grammar, and sideways thinking with a creative edge.
• Personality wise, Katie would like to think she is funny, dark and quirky (which is usually like saying weird, but without saying weird. Hell, stuff it, yes, she’s a bit weird…).
• Katie hates it when people talk about themselves in the third person. Oh.
Call me today on 07729477789 and let’s see if I can bring something different to your creative brief.
Have a nice day!